Tuesday 29 August 2017

No line water colouring

Hello Everyone, 

I hope you are having a good day. 

Today I have a watercolour card for you. I practiced my  no line colouring.



I created the panel just for practicing, and I think the right flower looks a bit odd. But I still wanted to use the image on a card. So after I had the panel lying around for weeks, I decided to tear the edges and stick it onto a plain grey card base. I added the beautiful sentiment, which means "for you" and a vellum envelope. 

Very simple, but I like how it turned out. 

And something entirely different: 
My Pandas actually won the Panda-Challenge, I am sooo happy!




Have a great day!
Ela



Challenges: 
Creative Friday: #186 No-line colouring


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card!Thanks for joining us at creative friday! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete