Tuesday 1 March 2016

Thank you card

Hello crafters,

I found a photo of a card on my phone, that I hadn't posted yet. The photo was taken in the car, just before we gave away the card, because I had forgotten to take one at home. So please excuse the background...



I love this image it reminds my so much of one of my daughters and her obsession with her teddy. That is the only reason why I bought that sleepover girl's night stamp set in the first place.

I water coloured the image on water colour card stock. After it had dried, I die cut the word from yellow fun foam and from the image itself. Then I layered the two die cuts, pieced them back in and glued the whole panel to a yellow card base.

I don't think you'll be able to see it in the picture, but I also added glossy accents to the eyes, to make them shiny.


Have a great day
Ela

1 comment:

  1. How very clever of you! Yes, I zoomed in & could indeed see the glossy accents! Xx

    ReplyDelete