Sunday 20 March 2016

Challenge up your life: Challenge #37: Bunnies

Hello Crafters,

it's time again for another Challenge at: 






Ready for Easter, we are looking for Bunnies for the next two weeks.


Challenge #37 Bunny


Of course I used my favourite Bunny, from Purple Onions Design, and I wanted to use my brand new set of  Polychromos pencils. Yeah, I know, I said I would make do without. But my sister-in-law gave them to me for my Birthday a while ago. And I love them, THANKS!



I thought a little gift box for Easter would be nice, so I picked a bright orange card stock, die cut the pillow box and stamped and coloured directly on the box, without a belly band this time.

I thought blue would go well with the bright orange, and I think I was right.



So, show us all your bunnies, and don't forget to check out what the other ladies created.

Hugs
Ela  

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little bunny gift box!
    Love the colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wie süß! Das ist die niedlichste Osterverpackung, die ich dieses Jahr gesehen habe. :o)

    ReplyDelete