Saturday 23 January 2016

Challenge #33 Colour combination

Hello Crafters,

I got the lovely purple onion bunny "Birch" for Christmas, I simple LOVE him, he’s so cute. Thanks again Jessa!
I already used the image quite a bit, you may have seen it on my 2016 Christmas cards, I posted a few days ago.

Today, I’d like to show you an Easter card I made with it. As Easter is so early this year, I thought it quite fitting that he’s dressed in mittens and a cap.

And as it's Challenge time again, over at
 


 I used this weeks colour inspiration: 

Challenge #33 Colour combinaton

 

 




I coloured the image with my Inktense pencils and die cut the tag from it, to piece it back in with foam tape. Just for a  bit of extra dimension.
For the envelopes I used thin watercolour paper and the envelope punch board and coloured the image again. I used less water on that, to avoid warping and set the envelopes under a heavy book overnight. As you can see, it's still warped a little, but in real life it's not quite as obvious as in the picture.

Have a nice day
Ela

1 comment:

  1. Ein traumhaft schönes Set, Ela. Genial coloriert und die Idee mit dem Tag gefällt mir sehr.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete