Saturday 3 October 2015

Challenge up your life: Challenge #25 Treat bag

Hello Crafters,

once again I really had trouble finding time to craft, so today I am late to upload my inspiration for a treat bag.



This time, we're challenging you to create a treat bag of any kind:



Challenge #25 Treat bag


I had Halloween in mind, with bright orange, but didn't want to reproduce what I did last year. Unfortunately it now turned out as a re-do of what I made only a few weeks ago. I really need to get my mojo back. 


I used my pillow box die, because I thought it's the perfect site for a treat bag. I die cut the box in yellowy orange and created a belt for it, sponging the back ground and colouring the lanterns with yellow and orange alcohol markers. 

It's not highly original, but I still like it.
Hope you have a more create time than I do right now.

Love
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment