Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Just a note

Hey Crafters,

I played some more with my new Dylusions and used the panel I created to cover my card base.

Then I stamped the flower stamp with archival ink on a piece of water color paper. I wanted to try out how the spray inks work if used as a water color medium, so I wet the petals and dropped in just a bit of the inks, letting them spread naturally. I ended up helping them along quite a bit with my brush in the end. They do spread out on the wet paper, but I like my Inktense pencils better.

I cut the flowers to a narrow panel, added a sentiment and some faux stitching and adhered it to my bright card base.
Not my favorite card, but I am still in the process of trying out my new Dylusions and for that it was quite fun and instructing.


No comments:

Post a Comment