Thursday 9 October 2014

All words: Merry Christmas

 Hello Everyone,

what a sad and rainy day it has been today. The right weather to stay home and craft. And I really planned to do that, because their Daddy picked up the kids from school and with the shopping  all done before work, I could have stayed home all day. (I am working from homeoffice mostly). 

If only my cardreader hadn't quit service today. But it did in the late afternoon, when I tried to upload this card. I didn't want to wait 'til tomorrow, so I went and bought a new card reader after all.

And here's the card that couldn't wait until tomorrow. Very simple this time.



I used a craft cardbase and stamped the sentiment, which means merry Christmas in German, in SU early espresso ink. Then I added the same sentiment all around it, filling the whole card, with white pigment ink. I cut a small slit into the fold, threaded the ribbon through and made a bow just underneath the focal sentiment.

Then I used the same sentiment on the envelop in red and espresso to tie in the red ribbon.
I am thinking about rounding the top right corner, but I'm not entirely sure yet. What do you think?


Wish you all a great day
Ela



Challenges:
Virginia's View: clean & simple

No comments:

Post a Comment