Saturday 11 October 2014

A Christmas tag

Hi Everyone,

tody I have something different  to show you, a tag. 
I know, that's not so unusual, but I seldom make any, so for me it is. 


I cut a piece of dark red cardstock to shape and inked the edges with antique linen and a tiny bit of vintage foto. Then I cut a slightly smaller panel from a polka dot paper, inked that as well and adhered it on the base. The strip across is from another sheet of patterned paper, the florishes were already printed on. I just fuzzy cut the one overlapping the printed red line, glued it down and stamped the sentiment in dark brown ink.

Then I die cut the stars with the Paper Smooches dies from the same patterned papers, but using the other sides. The small banner on the top is hand cut and the back is covered with the same paper as the horizontal strip. As the last step I added a few drops of glossy accents.


I think I should make some more soon, Christmas is coming. And it was fun, working on a smaller scale.


Have a nice day
Ela


Challenges:
Paper Smooches: Anything goes
Friday Mashup: #181 Tag it
Freshly Made Sketches: #157 by Amy

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Christmas tag!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete