Monday 29 September 2014

Watercolored smpathy card

Hello there,

I have another sympathy card to show you, this time using my favorite watercolor medium: my inktense pencils. But I think with a different sentiment that would also work for a happy occasion.



I started with wetting my watercolor paper with irregular edges. Then I started out with yellow in the middle, bringing in the colors in rainbow order one after the other. I made sure they blend a little, but not too much. After it had all dried I brought in another layer of color and let it dry again.

Then I die cut the flowers from white cardstock and and also from the watercolored piece, so I could inlay the white ones. I mainly did that to avoid having to glue on the stems, that's always such a mess. At last I stamped the sentiment from a German stamp set.


Have  a nice day
Ela


Challenges:
Simon says stamp: Anything goes
Creative Friday: #112 One layer card

No comments:

Post a Comment