Wednesday 24 September 2014

My imaginary friend

Hello Everyone,

today my daughters sleep at their grandparents, because their Dad and I have a school appointment. And as I was very tired all day, I thought I'd take a nap after work. But life got in the way, I had heaps of work all day and a bad network performance, so I had to wait a lot, which resulted in a much longer workday than I had planned.

So I skipped the nap and did some crafting instead. I probably just needed an outlet for my work frustration.

I felt entirely without inspiration, until I found the panel with the pink embossing paste, a leftover from the cards I made for the fusion challenge. I wanted to use it up, and found a simple sketch I liked, to go with it.

I cut a cardbase to fit it, because it's slightly smaller than a normal cardbase. I cut out a tag shape and stamped the monsters on it, masking of the ones I wanted to go in front. Then I water colored all the  monsters in grey, except the central one, which I colored in bright pink. Then I stamped the sentiment and I added some googly eyes and a tiny black mat and adhered it all to my cardbase with foam dots.

Hope you have a great day
Ela



Challenges:

Freshly made sketches: #155

No comments:

Post a Comment