Thursday 18 September 2014

More stars

Hi again, 

here's the last card I created on Wednesday. I die cut some stars for the previous card from a piece of scrap cardstock. And because I liked the negative panel that was left over, I wanted to use it. 


 I covered the card base with some patterned paper from a Christmas paper pad. Then I cut the panel a little smaller, added 3 more negative stars and fiddled a lot with the sentiment. It turned  out I don't have a nice little "Merry" in any of my stampsets. 


So I changed my plan, die cut the word from craft cardstock and stamped the "Christmas" with black ink.

At last I popped up the panel on some foam squares and added a few red and gold sequins. 

Then I picked a red envelop, but the color was not quite dark enough. Therefore I sponged on a little antique linen ink to darken it just a bit. I wanted to adhere a little panel for the name and address, but didn't want it white, so I sponged some more of the same ink. Now the color matches the small stripes on the patterned paper quite well.


I also added a few stars to the envelop and the inside.



See ya all
Ela


Challenges:
Creative Friday: Sterne / Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment