Thursday 18 September 2014

Embossing paste is my new Star

Hello there,

I had a creative night last night and created another card for a challenge (actually 3 challenges).

I wanted to use the sketch from Make the day special, because it is so cute and simple. For the shape I die cut lots of stars and sponged and stamped them in orange and blue. But when I arranged them on my card, I liked them so much on the white, that I didn't want to add patterned paper or stamping... And then I had an idea...


I used a stencil and my embossing paste to create some white on white texture on my cardbase. Then  and arranged them on my card, stamped the sentiment and added a little glossy accents to some of the stars.


The inside and envelop are also embellished with the same stars, to make them match.


I love how it turned out, the white embossing paste on white looks great. I think I'll do that more often in future.
 
Hope you have a great day
Ela


Challenges:
Creative Friday: Sterne / Stars
Stempelküche: Schablone / Stencil
Make the day special: Sketch


No comments:

Post a Comment