Monday 22 September 2014

A Fall card

Hi Crafters,

I liked the stenciled embossing paste on white cardstock that I did the other day a lot and wanted to use it some more. So I prepared several white cardbases with it, to use it in the next days (probably weeks) with different focal images. 

I also created two on craft card bases and (on my daughter's request) one teal one on white. 

I haven't used them all up yet, but I already created two Christmas cards (that I didn't photograph yet) and a fall card with these card bases. Today, I am showing you my fall card.



I used a Bo Bunny pumpkin stamp and colored it with copics, once again realizing that I really should do the OOC about copics. Yet I've read that you  need to print out practice images for it and I can't to that, because my printer's ink bleeds like hell with copics and watercolor alike.

Anyhow, this pumpin is pretty busy with all the type and doodles, so I reckon my inexpertly done copic coloring is not so obvious.


I stamped the sentiment in white and black to create a kind of shadow and added a few drops of glossy accents. The envelop is stamped with the same pumpkin in grey.


Hope you have a lovely day
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment