Wednesday 27 August 2014

Water color feathers

Hey Crafters,

after returning home on Monday, my girls spent right the next day with their Dad and aunt. And with the house all clean and tidy and the washing done, that meant a whole day for crafting and "dolce far niente" for me.

So I grabbed the chance to play, pulled out my water colors, and created a few water color pieces, among them the two Hellos for my doodle cards.

This beautiful feather card with negative die cutting inspired me to use my own feather dies. So, I created this card:




The top panel is on foam tape. I used a water color card for the colored panel, which gave me just enough leftover to die cut the feathers for the envelop.

And because I liked the card so much, I created it again, with reds and yellows and white card stock:



Here too the top panel is on foam adhesive.I think I'll make a few more of the same sketch, because I really like them. Maybe with my daisy die.


Hope you have a good day
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment