Wednesday 7 May 2014

Mother's Day Minialbum

 Hi Crafters,


I have finally finished my mother's day gifts. And about time it is, because my mother's must be mailed...

I created two mini albums for my Mum and my mother-in-law. Yes, I know, in-laws don't get gifts, but I won't be giving it myself, her son will. I figured it would cost me little extra work, provide him with a gift and she'll love it. Besides she'll have to undergo surgery soon (again), so she'll have something to take to the hospital.

I wanted to use the albums my girls created at the craft fair a few months ago, but we could find only one of them. I don't have a clue, where the other one went, therefore I had to create a second one. I hadn't bargained for that much extra work and had trouble finding a paper combo I liked, that's why I am so late.

So, here they are, the dark and orange album is the one from the craft fair.



And here is a look at the insides. The little booklets flip out like this:




So you don't need to look at them, the way I placed them for the pictures, but each side individually.


Inside
Outside with Cover
Inside
Outside with cover

That's it for now. I need to get back to my craft desk. I don't have a single mother's day card in my stash, so I need to create two, of which one must be completed today, so I can mail it tomorrow.

And I also need a birthday card for a 7-year-old girl - unicorn included. That's kind of tough for me, because I already created a unicorn card for her last year, so I need a new idea.

So, depending on how successful I am tonight, I might be posting again later today or tomorrow.


Love
Ela

1 comment:

  1. I think your mother-in-law will love than album. Why shouldn't in-laws get gifts? I always send my mother-in-law at least a card.

    ReplyDelete