Wednesday 5 February 2014

Mail from Simon

Hello out there,


I am overjoyed, my order from Simon's has finally arrived. I've been so desperately waiting for it, and "Stenciled" has increased my need for it even more, and now it's finally there!
Mind you, no blame to Simon's they shipped it super fast, it's simply a long long way to Europe...

The paket got ripped in the mail, and I first feared that several things were missing, but I was lucky, only one stamp is missing. That's bad enough, but I would have been much more disappointed if it had been a whole stampset or a die...

So, I think I'll have to craft tonight, even though I am tired enough to fall asleep right here, right now... It's been a long day for me.
If only I knew where to start. I think I'll start by trying it all once...


Happy crafing
Ela


No comments:

Post a Comment